Valloire Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec) aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by [11.59am] GMT on January 4 2016. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter send your name and address in an email with the subject “Valloire” to [email protected].
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 5 January 2016. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
- If a selected entrant is a Canadian resident, he/she must correctly answer, without mechanical or other assistance, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by telephone during a pre-arranged time.
- The prize for the winner is a ski holiday in Valloire, France for 2 adults and 2 children (aged 16yrs and under) sharing an apartment, including 7 nights’ self-catered accommodation, a lift pass and ski equipment hire for 2 adults and 2 children and a one-hour ski lesson. All flights, car hire, meals and other expenses are not included and are the responsibility of the winner. The holiday must be booked by [December 31 2016] and must take place during the year of 2016. All travelling dates and times are subject to availability. In the event that you cannot make these dates, no alternative dates will be possible and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a substitute winner. The winners are responsible for obtaining all necessary visas or other travel documentation.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email or post by 30 January 2016. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winner please email [email protected] stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is The Rough Guides Limited 136 Tooley Street, London SE1 2TU.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Book through Rough Guides’ trusted travel partners