This competition is now closed. Congratulations to our winner, Chris Irwin, who got the correct answer of Eşrefoglu Mosque, Beyşehir.
We're giving away a trip to Turkey for two including flights, accommodation and excursions. Find out how to enter below...
A country that sits between Europe and Asia, with hints of culture from both sides of the continental border, Turkey is a mesmerising land of ancient ruins, beautiful beaches and bustling cities. With return flights from London provided by AtlasJet and a five-day tour with DirectTraveller, you and a friend could be exploring Istanbul's old city, the Gallipoli Battlefields, and the remains of the ancient city of Troy.
- Enjoy EconomyPlus flights from Atlasjet.
- On day one, check in to your hotel and explore Istanbul at your leisure.
- Day two takes you under the city's skin as you visit Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, the Hippodrome, or the Grand Bazaar (subject to opening times).
- You'll head to the Gallipoli Peninsula on day three to stand where some of WWII's hardest battles were fought.
- Spend the morning on an Ottoman ship and the afternoon in the ancient city of Troy on day four.
- Finish with a relaxing breakfast back in Istanbul on day five and spent the rest of your time exploring more of this exciting country as you wish.
- Find the full itinerary on DirectTraveller.
How to enter
To be in for a chance of winning this amazing prize, you’ll need to register through the Rough Guides Community and click "Add Reply" under this post and tell us where you think the photo was taken. Head HERE to enter.