SEO / Organic Channel Manager
We are Insight Guides & Rough Guides - APAFor over 50 years, Insight Guides and Rough Guides have enabled travellers to realise their trips of a lifetime. As a spin-off from the guide books we now provide travellers with an unique online platform to access our unparalleled travel expertise and provide an easy-to-use solution for the planning and booking of amazing travel experiences.
Our travel business is aimed at well-informed middle-to-high-budget individual travellers aged 35 plus. With offices in London and Warsaw and remote staff all over the world, we are a truly global business.
For July 1st / tbd we are looking for a highly motivated SEO / Organic Channel Manager to build our organic channel capability and to manage campaigns to solid KPI targets. You are a self starter and work according to your own plan (roadmap) to have our brands in top positions for relevant search queries.
As SEO / Organic Channel Manager you will be responsible for
- The SEO channel strategy & optimization for our brands and domains.
- To organise a joint agenda with internal & external team members (e.g. product, CRO, link building, content creation, PR and further).
- Content inventory management: Together with our content management team you will be responsible to manage our online landing page and itinerary content.
- To re-define and manage SEO reporting capabilities (incl. management of targets) with relevant external and internal systems for our company.
- To engage in competitor, market and internal data analysis to constantly identify cutting edge opportunities and changes.
- To implement a fitting operational workflow (day to day) and implementation to ensure the constant quality of our pages.
Essentials - as an ideal candidate you bring the following to the table:
- Deep knowledge of SEO tools and techniques.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills. Superior understanding of SEO KPIs and deep knowledge on how to build a customised reporting setup.
- Understanding of the wider tooling environment for effective SEO mgmt.
- Expert knowledge with all aspects of SEO: on page, off page, content.
- Excellent communication, project mgmt. and leadership skills.
- Ideally fluency in English and/or German.
- Travel industry knowledge
- Experience with content marketing.
- Experience with web tracking implementation and BI
- Knowledge on how to conduct customer journey optimization and product development.
- Fully remote position in a distributed team with regular in person sessions
- You will be challenged to grow and create with us - your opportunity to learn from experienced team members and grow into the position in an agile environment
- Working in a global start-up set to conquer the leisure travel market
- If based in Poland: Stable employment based on an employment or B2B contract, LuxMed medical care and/or sport card
- If not in Poland, stable, long-term project contract on self-employment basis
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus based on achieved targets
- International, dynamic and diverse culture located across multiple European cities (mainly in CH, DE & UK)
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. We strongly believe that diversity of backgrounds, ethnicities, experience, circumstances, abilities and perspectives leads to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply to email@example.com - subject “Job application SEO / Organic Channel Manager” with your letter of motivation, CV, portfolio and salary expectations.