We are Insight Guides & Rough Guides - APA
For over 50 years, Insight Guides and Rough Guides have enabled travellers to realise their trips of a lifetime. As a spin-off from the guide books we now provide travellers with an unique online platform to access our unparalleled travel expertise and provide an easy-to-use solution for the planning and booking of amazing travel experiences.
Our travel business is aimed at well-informed middle-to-high-budget individual travellers aged 35 plus. With offices in London and Warsaw and remote staff all over the world, we are a truly global business.
For July 1st / tbd we are looking for a highly motivated SEA / Performance Marketing Manager to build our performance marketing capability and to manage campaigns to solid KPI targets. You are a self starter and work according to your own plan to achieve sustainable growth for our business. You manage not only SEA campaigns but constantly test new platforms / media (e.g. shopping ads or affiliation) to grow your overall volumes.
As SEA / Performance Marketing Manager you will be responsible for
- Set up of SEA and the wider performance marketing campaigns (incl. Amazon shopping ads and affiliation).
- Optimization (manual / automated) across our markets and domains.
- Constant target achievement (based on ROI and CPA goals) as well as a positive growth trajectory (conversion volumes or attributed revenue) based on your actions.
- Delivering and acting on your own frequent performance reporting across your campaigns.
- Ensuring best-in class execution and delivering/acting on a strategy to constantly capture new audiences.
- assisting your peers as a source of knowledge and guidance.
- learning new ideas and methods, readily accepting guidance, training (including Google Ads, Google Analytics, Bing Ads etc.)
Essentials - as an ideal candidate you bring the following to the table:
- Deep and long standing knowledge of SEA tools, strategies and techniques.
- Hands-on experience with working on campaigns in Google Ads and Bing Ads. Strong analytical skills.
- Superior understanding of SEA KPIs and deep knowledge on how to build a customised reporting setup.
- Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics and MS Excel.
- You have a proven track record to manage SEA to strict KPI and growth targets.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and team skills.
- Ideally fluency in English and/or German.
Nice to haves
- Travel industry knowledge esp. in the performance marketing context
- Experience with web tracking implementation, BI, attribution modelling
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge on how to conduct customer journey optimization
- Fully remote position in a distributed team with regular in person sessions
- You will be challenged to grow and create with us - your opportunity to learn from experienced team members and grow into the position in an agile environment
- Working in a global start-up set to conquer the leisure travel market
- If based in Poland: Stable employment based on an employment or B2B contract, LuxMed medical care and/or sport card
- If not in Poland, stable, long-term project contract on self-employment basis
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus based on achieved targets
- International, dynamic and diverse culture located across multiple European cities (mainly in CH, DE & UK)
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. We strongly believe that diversity of backgrounds, ethnicities, experience, circumstances, abilities and perspectives leads to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org - subject “Job application SEA / Performance Marketing Manager” with your letter of motivation, CV, portfolio and salary expectations.