We are Insight Guides & Rough Guides - APA
For over 50 years, Insight Guides and Rough Guides have enabled travellers to realise their trips of a lifetime. As a spin-off from the guide books we now provide travellers with an unique online platform to access our unparalleled travel expertise and provide an easy-to-use solution for the planning and booking of amazing travel experiences.
Our travel business is aimed at well-informed middle-to-high-budget individual travellers aged 35 plus. With offices in London and Warsaw and remote staff all over the world, we are a truly global business.
For July 1st / tbd we are looking for a highly motivated CRM / Email Marketing Manager to build our CRM and Email Marketing capability and to manage campaigns to solid KPI targets. You are a self starter and work according to your own plan to implement and manage a best in class CRM Marketing setup leading to long run customer engagement and growing repeat rates. Experience with Hubspot or similar ESPs is a big plus.
As CRM / Email Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Building and managing a suitable CRM strategy and implementation for our Brands.
- Proposing and building a best in class customer database that allows for effective segmentation and omnichannel execution.
- Building and executing on a CRM program for effective touch point orchestration (across online and offline) that engages/activates our customers and ultimately delivers higher customer lifetime value.
- Generate audience insights and utilise those for effective segmentation and execution across our campaigns.
- Establishing our CRM toolchain (esp. CRM, ESP) for local market teams to use, e.g. lead nurturing workflows, abandoned shopping basket workflows, etc.
- Execution on Email marketing campaigns and successful implementation of Email marketing as an ongoing program.
- cooperating on a daily basis and for ideal campaign execution with our commercial, design and content teams.
- analysing campaigning results and reverting back to improve. You ensure a suitable data and KPI reporting availability.
Essentials - as an ideal candidate you bring the following to the table:
- Significant experience in managing CRM/Email marketing programs and implementations in fast paced growth environments.
- Ability for strategic thinking in the CRM/Email marketing space and well developed communication skills.
- Experience with setting up customer database functionality as well as CRM/Email Marketing tooling (esp. Hubspot or similar ESPs).
- Experience in managing and executing omni channel campaigns and messaging with online and offline teams.Strong analytical mind set and experience in working with data organisations to set up reporting, attribution and testing functionality.
- Substantial experience in working with technical and data specialists to implement and act on a customer data strategy, for personalization (e.g. recommendation engine) and messaging optimization.
- Commercial and marketing branding/channel mgmt. understanding.
- Ability to work with remote & international teams. Strong team player.
- Fluency in English (German a plus).
Nice to haves
- Travel industry knowledge
- Experience with content marketing.
- Experience with web tracking implementation and BI
- Knowledge on how to conduct customer journey optimization and product development.
- Fully remote position in a distributed team with regular in person sessions
- You will be challenged to grow and create with us - your opportunity to learn from experienced team members and grow into the position in an agile environment
- Working in a global start-up set to conquer the leisure travel market
- If based in Poland: Stable employment based on an employment or B2B contract, LuxMed medical care and/or sport card
- If not in Poland, stable, long-term project contract on self-employment basis
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus based on achieved targets
- International, dynamic and diverse culture located across multiple European cities (mainly in CH, DE & UK)
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. We strongly believe that diversity of backgrounds, ethnicities, experience, circumstances, abilities and perspectives leads to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply to email@example.com - subject “CRM / Email Marketing Manager” with your letter of motivation, CV, portfolio and salary expectations.