We are Insight Guides & Rough Guides - APA
For over 50 years, Insight Guides and Rough Guides have enabled travellers to realise their trips of a lifetime. As a spin-off from the guide books we now provide travellers with an unique online platform to access our unparalleled travel expertise and provide an easy-to-use solution for the planning and booking of amazing travel experiences.
Our travel business is aimed at well-informed middle-to-high-budget individual travellers aged 35 plus. With offices in London and Warsaw and remote staff all over the world, we are a truly global business.
For July 1st / tbd we are looking for a highly motivated Content Marketing Manager to define and execute our Content Marketing Marketing strategy for our digital platforms. This role is positioned between our digital product, channel marketing and publishing teams to execute on the most suitable implementation. You are a self starter and work according to your own plan to implement and manage a world class Content Marketing setup.
As Content Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the publication of high-quality content that is in line with our content strategy and our short-term and long-term marketing goals
- Ongoing evaluation of the existing inventory performance and subsequent strategy definition for our future content roadmap. This should be in full alignment with SEO, product and commercial teams.
- Creating unique content for our products, initiatives and different channels
- Managing external content providers to support marketing & product initiatives
- Optimising existing content for better search ranking and overall performance and adapt content for different channels
- Planning and realising best practice guides, blogs, infographics, videos, newsletters etc. to engage our target audience
- Managing content distribution to online channels and social media platforms
- Tracking performance and progress using qualitative and quantitative metrics to measure the success of your initiatives
- Establishing a workflow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, re-purposing and retiring content
Essentials - as an ideal candidate you bring the following to the table:
- 5+ years of content management and writing experience
- 3+ years of experience with SEO and internet content writing
- Exceptional storyteller, writer, and editorialist
- Excellent understanding of content marketing, demand generation, and the customer life cycle
- Ability to deliver and convey measurable results using digital marketing analytics and tools
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- Fluency in English and German
Nice to haves
- Travel industry / ecommerce knowledge
- Fully remote position in a distributed team with regular in person sessions
- You will be challenged to grow and create with us - your opportunity to learn from experienced team members and grow into the position in an agile environment
- Working in a global start-up set to conquer the leisure travel market
- If based in Poland: Stable employment based on an employment or B2B contract, LuxMed medical care and/or sport card
- If not in Poland, stable, long-term project contract on self-employment basis
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus based on achieved targets
- International, dynamic and diverse culture located across multiple European cities (mainly in CH, DE & UK)
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. We strongly believe that diversity of backgrounds, ethnicities, experience, circumstances, abilities and perspectives leads to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply to email@example.com - subject “Job application Content Marketing Manager” with your letter of motivation, CV, portfolio and salary expectations.