Tuscany Prize Draw T&Cs
- No purchase necessary to enter this free prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, the United Kingdom, Canada (excluding Quebéc) and the United States of America aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, its affiliated companies (including, without limitation, Penguin Books Limited, Dorling Kindersley Limited and Penguin Group (USA) LLC), their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 11:59am BST on 30th September 2015 (the “Closing Date”). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter, entrants must email their answer to the question on this post to [email protected] with the words ‘Tuscany walking competition’ in the subject header.
- All correct, valid, eligible entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place by 21st October 2015. The first entry drawn at random will be the winner.
- The prize for the winner is a week for two, walking the Via Francigena in Tuscany with FrancigenaWays.com (full itinerary here). The prize includes 6-nights accommodation on the Via Francigena from San Miniato to Siena, staying at FrancigenaWays.com selected properties on a B&B basis, and luggage transfers from your hotels. Any flights, airport transfers, visas and all other meals must be arranged by the winner at their own expense. The prize must be taken by October 2016. The prize is also subject to any rules imposed by FrancigenaWays.com and the Promoter shall have no liability to the winner in the event that FrancigenaWays.com refuses the winner access to any prize due to a breach by winner or their guests of those rules.
- The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email or post or phone by 21st October 2015. To be confirmed as the winner, the selected entrant must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winner please email [email protected] the name of the promotion in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the promotion, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this promotion, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the promotion, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the promotion each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is The Rough Guides Limited, 136 Tooley Street, London SE1 2TU.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Book through Rough Guides’ trusted travel partners