Quality Villas Terms & Conditions
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Canada (excluding Québec) and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 11:59am BST on 22nd July 2015. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter entrants must email their answer to the question on this post to [email protected] with the words ‘Quality Villas competition’ in the subject header.
- All correctly completed entries received by the closing date will be entered into a prize draw which will take place by 28th July 2015. The first entry drawn at random will be the winner.
- If a selected entrant is a Canadian resident, he/she must correctly answer, without mechanical or other assistance, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by telephone during a pre-arranged time.
- The prize for the winner is a voucher worth €1000 (EUR) to spend on Quality Villas. The prize voucher covers accommodation only. Any flights, transfers and visas must be arranged by the winner at their own expense. The prize voucher is valid for bookings taking place up to and including 30 June 2016. The prize is also subject to any rules imposed by Quality Villas and the Promoter shall have no liability to the winner in the event that Quality Villas refuses the winner access to any prize due to a breach by winner or their guests of those rules.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email by 15th August 2015. The winner must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winner please email [email protected] stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Rough Guides Limited 136 Tooley Street, London SE1 2TU.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Book through Rough Guides’ trusted travel partners