IrelandWays.com Promotion terms and conditions
Promotions Terms and Conditions:
- No purchase necessary to enter this free prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom and the United States of America aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, its affiliated companies (including, without limitation, Penguin Books Limited, Dorling Kindersley Limited and Penguin Group LLC), their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 on 28th February 2015 GMT (the “Closing Date”). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter, entrants must have registered for an account at roughguides.com and must comment on the relevant Community post at http://bit.ly/1CcZjZg with an answer to the question “Which is your favourite place to cycle in the world and why?”. The winner will be chosen at random as described below.
- All valid, eligible entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place on Match 6th 2015. The first entry drawn at random will be the winner.
- The prize for the winner is a cycling holiday for two on the Wild Atlantic Way in Ireland, on the Achill Island loop. The prize comprises: five nights’ accommodation in IrelandWays.com selected properties on a bed and breakfast basis; bike rental; a holiday pack of practical information and luggage transfers from hotel to hotel throughout the trip. All other arrangements including, without limitation, flights, transfers, visas and other travel documentation and lunches and dinners are not included and are the responsibility of the winner at their own expense. The prize is valid during 2015 only and the prize holiday must be taken in this time. The exact dates of the prize holiday are subject to availability. In the event that the winner cannot make the available dates, no alternative dates will be offered and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a substitute winner chosen in accordance with these rules. The prize is subject to any rules imposed by IrelandWays.com and the Promoter shall have no liability to winner in the event that IrelandWays.com refuses the winner access to any prize due to a breach by winner or their guest of those rules.
- The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email or post or phone by 12th March 2015. To be confirmed a winner, the selected entrant must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winner please email [email protected] stating the name of the promotion in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the promotion, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this promotion, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the promotion, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the promotion each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Rough Guides Limited 136 Tooley Street, London SE1 2TU.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Book through Rough Guides’ trusted travel partners