iPhonography competition Terms & Conditions
Competitions Terms and Conditions:
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- This competition is open to United Kingdom and United States of America residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 12th February 2014 (the “Closing Date”). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter entrants must have registered for an account at roughguides.com and must answer the relevant Community post at www.roughguides.com/questions/win-an-iphonography-starter-kit with an answer to the question “Which is your travel photography device of choice: phone, camera or just your memories?”.
- All valid, eligible entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place on [Date]. The first two entries drawn at random will be the winners.
- The prize for each winner is an iPhonography starter kit consisting of the following: an olloclip 3-in-1 lens (£59.95), olloclip telephoto lens (£99.99), quick flip case (£39.95) and CyberLink PhotoDirector 5 Ultra software (£79.99).
- Five Runners up will each receive a Journey Latin America Activity Water Bottle with a waterproof case.
- The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified via email by March 5th 2014. The winners must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and to the extent that such entry makes use of any third party materials that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant (or their parent/guardian on their behalf) grants to the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant (or their parent/guardian on their behalf) undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalise the licence. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
- To obtain details of the winners please email [email protected] stating the name of the competition in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the competition, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Rough Guides Limited 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Book through Rough Guides’ trusted travel partners