CEWE photobook Terms and Conditions
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom and the United States of America aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, its affiliated companies (including, without limitation, Penguin Books Limited, Dorling Kindersley Limited and Penguin Group LLC), their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 BST on 31st August 2014 (the “Closing Date”). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered.
- Only one entry per person. For the avoidance of doubt, entries from individuals who are found to have submitted entries from more than one Twitter account shall be disqualified.
- To enter entrants must tweet their best book cover-worthy travel photo to @roughguides and using the hashtag #RGcover.
- All valid, eligible entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place on 5th September 2014. The first entry drawn at random will be the winner.
- The prize for the winner is 1 x Nikon D3300 18-55 VR II Kit and 1 x £100 CEWE photo book voucher.
- The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered. Voucher must be entered at checkout the time of purchase, refunds or exchange cannot be given. One time use only for the code given. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. All standard Photoworld terms & conditions apply: http://www.photoworld.co.uk/terms-conditions.html. If you wish to add more pages, or make any other upgrades to your book, you will need to pay the difference on check out. Simply download software from http://www.photoworld.co.uk/download-software.html to start.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via '@reply' to their Twitter account by 12th September 2014. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly owned creation and to the extent that such entry makes use of any third party materials that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalise the licence. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
- To obtain details of the winner please email [email protected] stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering the prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of the prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- No association or business relationship is claimed with Twitter, Inc.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Rough Guides Limited (The), 136 Tooley Street, London SE1 2TU.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Book through Rough Guides’ trusted travel partners