What is the biggest forum for packager/ travelers in Malaysia? I need to find freelance tour guides.

My name is Halley – in charge of growth of Triip.me – a platform which will alllow anyone from any field (student, teachers,…) could create tour and sell it to foreign customers. We just require you to have good English skill and know your city inside so well.

Triip.me focuses on delivering local experiences and a real look to the city the travelers travel to. Now, I need to find people who want to become freelance tour guide of Triip.me, love to share their knowledge, make friend with people from all over the world and be rewarded (with money, of course)… Could you please tell me which website/ forum I could find people like that?

Thanks so much for any information you give to me. I really appreciate it.

Halley 27/06/13    General travel chatMalaysia Link Report

Processing your request, Please wait....

1 Reply Date Popularity

Dear Halley,

My name is Jason Nathan. I am located in KualatLumpur. I am a accredited Licensed Tourist Guide by Tourism Malaysia and i have both licenses – in City guiding as well as nature guiding.
I organize simply trips such as the Kuala Lumpur Sightseeing Tours which could last only 3hrs to more intense tours such as 8hrs Malacca Tour. I specialize in history and culture when it comes to city guiding.

With nature, i am more of a birder and do most of my trips up at Fraser Hill – which is a 2hr pleasant drive from Kuala Lumpur.

If you are interested in my services, please do not hesitate to contact me via email ; [email protected]

Thank you.

Jason Nathan

expatsvs 21/09/13    Link Report

Processing your request, Please wait....