Want to travel to north west Italy

Please, where to go and what to see in north west of Italy ?
Thank you :*

nserrafi 08/05/14    Where to goItaly Link Report

Processing your request, Please wait....

2 Replies Date Popularity

nort west: Torino. It depend… how many time do you spend there?

mytuscany 08/05/14    Link Report

Thursday 29/05 to Sunday 01/06 ( 3 days let’s say)
Torino, Milano, Genova ? …Something else ?
Thanks again

nserrafi 08/05/14    Link Report

It is a little time to see all. It depend where you will fly… All are big citys: Milan is a very big modern city. Torino is big city too but prettier than Milan. Genova is differente for the sea side… no one famous beach there but a beatiful aquarium… one of the most beautiful in Europe!

mytuscany 08/05/14    Link Report

Hi there,

The best activities will vary depending on when you’re there, for how long and how far you can travel, but you might find some inspiration on our Italy page (http://www.roughguides.com/destinations/europe/italy/), or of course in The Rough Guide to Italy.

Personally, I wouldn’t miss the opportunity to view The Last Supper in Milan, but if you want to enjoy Italy’s stunning scenery then you could steer clear of the cities and head for the Valle d’Aosta. The whole region is known for its food and wine as well, so don’t miss out on that!

Hope this helps!

Rebecca Hallett 08/05/14    Link Report

Thank you for your answer :) I’ve checked the website before
We are planning to go from Thursday 29/05 to Sunday 01/06 ( 3 days let’s say)
The aim of our travel is SIGHTSEEING. We want to enjoy beautiful buildings, beautiful beaches, nature … We were thinking about Genova.
I prefered to check and ask here because people have surely more experience than me, and know what to advice us :)

nserrafi 08/05/14    Link Report

Genova sounds like a great idea then! Perhaps take a day to see some of the Riviera di Levante, and a day to explore the port and old city. The area around the city is a bit built up though, so it might be worth seeing that on the Friday in case there are weekend crowds.

Note also that June 2nd is a National Holiday (Festa della Repubblica), so that weekend might be especially busy.

Rebecca Hallett 08/05/14    Link Report