Sight seeing trip to Cananda

Myself and friends plan to visit Cananda to explore the tourist attraction.Since this our first trip to canada from India we would like to know the best placesand season to visit.
Please also inform the group accomodaton availability and reavel fecilities.

dr.chillout 27/12/13    Where to goCanada Link Report

Processing your request, Please wait....

4 Replies Date Popularity

Hi there,
I can’t speak for all of Canada because it is a very big country. Being from the Toronto area I can definitely say it’s a city to spend at least a few days.

A day trip to Niagara Falls is a must.

There a lots of attractions to do in downtown Toronto or surrounding areas:
- The CN Tower
- The Ripley’s Aquarium (new this year)
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Visit to Casa Loma (a castle)

In terms of group accomodations, you can try http://www.hostelbookers.com/hostels/canada/toronto/

Good luck on your travels.

Reenie08 30/12/13    Link Report

Hey – one of our Twitter followers recommended this: @tropicalskyadam: Visit Manitoba to see polar bears in the wild.

You can read our feature on it here: http://www.roughguides.com/article/tracking-down-polar-bears-in-churchill-manitoba/

Lottie Gross 02/01/14    Link Report

Another suggestion from a Twitter follower:

Niagara Escarpment, particularly Beaver Valley in Ontario. One of my favourite places in the world.

Lottie Gross 02/01/14    Link Report

I am a Westerner so would tell you that for scenery the West is best. Fly to Calgary and drive through the rockies to Vancouver. Take the ferry over to Vancouver Island and see Victoria.
I live on Vancouver Island – sea and mountains. Maritime Canada is nice too especially Nova Scotia. Toronto is just a big big city but you can maybe do a stop over there. However save most time for the West

Ian 19/01/14    Link Report