Help! no page numbers in my Portugal book?

Does anyone have the “Rough Guide Portugal” book? By Jules Brown, Mark Ellington, John Fisher & Matthew Hancock? For some reason my copy does not have any page numbers listed? Which makes it really hard when it tells you to go to a certain page for more info! If anyone could help me by telling me exactly which page is page ONE. For example is that ” Introduction to Portugal” or is content page one making intro to Portugal page 3 ? If someone could put me on the right path I can go through the book righting the pages in myself.
Thanks for any help!

Gez 08/07/13    Portugal Link Report

Processing your request, Please wait....

5 Replies Date Popularity

Hi Gez,

I’m very sorry to hear about this fault with your copy of the Rough Guide to Portugal. It would be really helpful if you could email us at [email protected] letting us know which edition of the guide you have and send us through a scanned example of one or two of the pages. That way we can look into this issue further and work out how best to proceed.

In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to write to us.

Best wishes,

Olivia

Olivia Rawes 08/07/13    Link Report

Olivia I tried scanning and email you an example of the pages but the file is too big and my account wont let me email it. Its the 13th edition, printed April 2010.
I just need to know if “Introduction to Portugal” is page ONE, THREE or FIVE. I am Ok with just writing the page numbers in myself.

Gez 08/07/13    Link Report

Olivia Rawes 09/07/13    Link Report

Thanks Olivia!
I went through the book and pages I’d read, referring me to another pages, corresponds with my new page numbers!
Thank you, looking forward to my 6 weeks in a VW camper touring through Portugal. I have the rough guide map also, I love how your maps have larger font for more preferable towns & villages to visit as well as places of interest in red font. I always enjoy using rough guide to help me research a country before I go. This will be my 18 th country in 9 years :)
Thanks Rough guide,
Gez

Gez 09/07/13    Link Report

Not a problem, glad it helped! Sounds like a great trip you have coming up, hope you have a fantastic time!

Olivia Rawes 15/07/13    Link Report