Any one want to join me in my trip around India, Starting Mid October?

Hi All,

I’m going to ‘do’ India starting from Heathrow flying into Goa around mid Oct. As I’m totally free my dates and itinerary are totally flexible. Anyone want to start off/join me as I’d prefer to be with someone ..to start with at least!

I am getting a six month visa but if you’re travelling for a month/3 months whatever, maybe we can join up. I’m female, in 40′s with a ‘lets have a look’ attitude.
Contact me?
Oania :)

oania 10/08/14    Getting around Link Report

Processing your request, Please wait....

2 Replies Date Popularity

hello,
im going to have my autumn vacation from college which I’v planned on extending since I’l be travelling southern and northern regions of india. im from delhi , india itself but have never got time of travelling much because of my college studies. i’m a student of law and so its been hard so far to take out time for travelling but have finally planned out for these coming months.. my name is rohan ..

rohan 10/08/14    Link Report

Hi Rohan, I’ve had to delete the email from your comment as it contravenes our Community Guidelines: http://bit.ly/18EwoQv

Lottie Gross 11/08/14    Link Report

Hi Oania,
Although I’m an Indian but planning to explore country, which I have never done before. I’m also planning to visit southern part of country starting from Goa. I’m yet to decide my itinerary but it sounds quite good.
I am 42, male and enjoy exploring places to actualize my human being. Your attitude is quite appealing and gives good feeling.

rajsin28 19/08/14    Link Report