African multi stop adventure

Been looking at tours with Acacia Africa for summer 2015, to include stops in Botswana and Kenya. Would’ve ideally liked to do the driving myself with a friend however it seems this is too complicated, anyone have any experience of this? I know it’s a lot of driving, but looking to spend around 6 weeks travelling. Has anyone booked tours through Acacia Africa?

Chloe 18/03/14    Activity and adventureAfricaBotswanaKenyaMalawiMozambiqueNamibiaSouth AfricaTanzania & Zanzibar Link Report

Processing your request, Please wait....

1 Reply Date Popularity

Hi Chloe,

I travelled with Acacia back in 2011 and it was an incredible experience; I have no regrets for choosing an overland company as opposed to trying to do a DIY job. It takes away so much of the stress of it all and instead of worrying about your safety or wondering if a map is actually going to help, you can get on the truck, chat away to your new friends and stare out the window at the passing ostrich. You won’t regret it! :)

toniwoni 24/03/14    Link Report

I took a tour to Botswana and Zambia with Acacia earlier this year (2014) and had a fantastic experience. The guide was extremely knowledgeable and capable, dealing with all the challenges along the way swiftly. He was fun to travel with and really knew his way around Africa. The trip was well-run and well-organised, staying at great accommodation and taking in the must-see highlights. I highly recommend them.

LandiRover 20/04/14    Link Report